How to setup My Little Karaoke for online score submission
Please note: This software has been tested, however, comes with absolutely no warranty! Use at your own risk. The following installation guide is designed for the latest version of My Little Karaoke running on Windows 10 (older versions of Windows may still work).
- Create an account on this website if you have not already done so.
- Download otks.dll and save it to your computer.
- Copy the otks.dll file to the "webs" folder, located within the My Little Karaoke installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\MyLittleKaraoke\webs\ by default)
- If mlkhs.dll (My Little Karaoke's official score plugin) is in the folder, it is recommended to remove it from the folder as it is not currently working.
- Start My Little Karaoke, then navigate to: Tools -> Options -> Internet
- Select the "OldTech Karaoke Scores" Website, then click "Insert" on the bottom right
- Enter the Username and Password for your account on this website, then press Enter
- Set the "Auto" option to "Send" (which will automatically send song scores to the website after a song has finished)
- Exit the menu and you are good to go! Scores are displayed on the Homepage of this website
Any problems? Please contact OldTech on Telegram or Twitter @YouMakeMePlush
This is a non-commercial, fan-made project, which is not affiliated with Hasbro nor any of its subsidiaries. Please give all credit to the My Little Karaoke Team who worked hard creating the game, and to the developers at UltraStar Deluxe which the My Little Karaoke machine is built off. Artwork and song titles are credited to those who made them (not us). Contact us for more information about the source of media on this website.